By soph511 - 30/07/2012 18:05 - France - Hyères

Today, I woke up to find my cat has gone into heat. Her favorite thing to do right now is sticking her ass in my face and howling like a Nazgûl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 558
You deserved it 4 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unknown_user5566 26

Animals in heat are such a pain in the ass. My dog went into heat the first time before we could afford to get her spayed, and it was a nightmare. I don't know if cats are the same as dogs during heat cycles, but if they are, stock up on animal diapers.

sarahlove281 4

6 - Ovulating women don't hump your leg, stick their anuses in you face when you wake up, pee on furniture to attract men, or run away from their SOs just for the purpose if getting purpose. Sorry, don't see the connection.

Comments

I've heard that you can't spay a cat while she's in heat. Start looking for low-cost clinics where you can get your cat spayed and then have her spayed. That said, my cat--who was spayed when I adopted her from a shelter--likes to stick her butt in my face and whap me with her tail. Some cats will do that because kittens will present their backsides to their moms for inspection and many domesticated cats look on their humans as substitute moms.

This is perfect because of the Nazgul comparison.

kitsune3 20

Oh my word. I almost can't type, I'm shaking so hard from laughter. The FMLs involving cats are always the most hilarious.

wow,you must got a nose that looks like a male cat's dick

My cats in heat atm too, had her scheduled for desexing tomorrow and she went into heat yesterday, have to put up with her for 2 weeks now :(

for those of you who dont know a Nazgûl is a dragon type animal from lord of the ring the whitch king of Angmar rides one

Actually the king IS a nazgul. They're the nine themselves, not their rides

Hiimhaileypotter 52

The draconic creatures the Nazgûl ride are called Fell Beasts.

Ha my cat is doing the same... I can relate.