By Anonymous - 03/10/2012 16:29 - United States - Santee

Today, I woke up in the middle of the night to my cat meowing, with her dilated vagina in my face, giving birth to her first litter of kittens. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 977
You deserved it 5 405

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wiringify 22

She wanted you to be the first to see it.

Most guys like pussy in their face. This...not so much.

Comments

OP doesn't sound like a breeder to me.. anyone dedicated to bringing mentally and physically sound creatures into the world would know that the cervix dilates. Domestic animals rely on us to make responsible choices for them, spaying and neutering prevents unnecessary suffering. Cats are the number 1 most euthanized domestic animals in shelters and very few stay with the same family for their entire life. Gas chambers and needles to the heart without sedation [heart stick] still exist as a form of euthanasia in many US states and Quebec, Canada - Youtube it. If none of that sinks in, realize that allowing your pet to become pregnant means that you're willing to risk her life. She trusts you. And your boy? Apologize to him when he goes off in search of a female and never comes home, falls victim to reproductive cancer, or his hormones get the best of him and it costs him his life or home. Don't forget about the outcome of the babies and all of the above without even getting into the possibility of abuse and neglect at the hands of humans like being used as bait for dogs or ending up in a breeding mill.

fatalwish 6

ugh grodie hope you got out of the way in time.

sxyandiknowit 4

Should have had her spayed idiot

I don't see the problem..? I have experienced that almost down to last detail, and it was amazing!

Aw, you should be flattered. I know it's gross, but it is actually an honor that your cat wanted you to be there (and apparently very close :P). Most cats go and hide somewhere because they are very vulnerable while giving birth. Staying close to you shows that your cat really trusts you. Good luck with the new kittens and all the best! :)

Manicpandalove 4
galaxystar2 6

You deserved it. Should have had your cat fixed! Poor animals.

Wow so many people making assumptions. Did no one think that dilated ****** sounds funnier that dilated cervix? Granted its pretty gross either way but grow a sense of humor. And I love the vet tech who appears to dislike cats because they crap in her garden. That's the attitude that makes me guard my cats when I go to the vet because I never know what people like you will do to my best friend while I'm not around. If you dislike cats so much, as your statement implies, perhaps you are in the wrong line of work my friend.

I'm a dog & cat groomers assistant who is involved in animal rescue and I get angry when my neighbor's cat takes a dump in my garden and my dog eats it and vomits it on my carpet. I get angry when my 16 year old cat who doesn't leave the yard is attacked while laying on the deck. I get angry when neighborhood cats destroy my yard ornaments. I get angry when my cat urinates inappropriately because he's threatened by an aggressive roaming cat. I get angry when I'm driving to work and I have to slam on my brakes or drive by a dead cat. I don't hate cats and neither does the other commenter. We hate irresponsible owners.

Im pregnant and dont need to catch toxo from your dirty cat ******** in my garden. Does that mean I would hurt it? No. It makes me angry with YOU not your car. Guard your cat at the clinic, we'll just talk about how crazy you are after you leave.

How did you turn "I'm scarred because I had to euthanize kittens" into "you hate cats". No I hate idiot owners. Cat poop does not belong in my garden. My cats (who I dont hate) use their own boxes inside. I care about their well being enough to not let them outside.

oh I'm sorry my comment upset you. no I'm actually not. my cat isn't an outdoor cat nor is she dirty. my point was simply that your wording implied that you dislike cats. quit being butthurt over a simple observation. and don't worry about toxoplasmosis from my cat, worry about it from your own. doesn't matter if a cat uses the box or not the chance is there no matter how clean your cat is genius.

She wanted you to be the first to see her litter :)

You are not a good pet parent! Why didn't you get her fixed? Now we have more babies to find loving homes for. The shelters have kitties waiting for homes and irresponsible idiots like you just bring more animals into an already overpopulated world. Those other kitties will never be adopted out of the shelter if shitheads like you continue. They die because you are irresponsible and selfish.