By goldenshower - 05/02/2010 18:22 - United States

Today, I woke up at a guy's house drunk and soaked in my own pee. I had passed out with all my clothes on. Since I was late for work and didn't have a change of clothes, all I could do was throw my jeans in the dryer. I had to sit all day at work in crusty pee pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 494
You deserved it 56 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have missed work. can't believe you did that. gross

Hot dry pee smells even stronger than wet pee. YDI

Comments

heather_bunny 3

hahahaha. were you drunk when you wrote this too, thinking people would be sympathetic?? i think you have a problem, if that's the case.... and disgusting, btw. i hope that anything you touched with your jeans wasn't community property. SICK!

princes1323 0

u were already late for work why didn't u just go home and get new pants

noboundary 9

Fyl. what will suck even more is if it's not your pee.

heather_bunny 3

hahahaha. were you drunk when you wrote this too, thinking people would be sympathetic?? i think you have a problem, if that's the case.... and disgusting, btw. i hope that anything you touched with your jeans wasn't community property. SICK!

bigone135 0

call in sick like what the **** man hahah

if you're already late, why not go home and change?

why is everyone saying she couldve change she said she didn't have cloths not that've didn't have time and that sucks to be u sry grl...

I would have just went and bought new cloths and then went to work. the amount of time it took u to dry ur pants u could have bought new ones.

Yeah, too bad everyone's not made of money. Nice pants are expensive.

Any trousers, nice, cheap or even from a charity shop would have been better than wearing crusty pee-soaked ones all day surely?? It doesn't have to be expensive.

no sympathy from me. it's not hard to be mature enough to not get retardedly drunk when you KNOW you have to work at a certain time the next day.

and that is why i wait till my day off to get pass out drunk.......