By SkySkyChan - 08/11/2009 10:36 - United States

Today, I went to the movies with the guy I have been in love with for a long time. I laid my head on his shoulder and he held my hand throughout the movie. Afterwards he asked me for advice on the girl he likes. Apparently she isn't talking to him anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 365
You deserved it 3 292

SkySkyChan tells us more.

OP Here- I love you people, speculating on people's lives like you know something. This is really old now, but I figured I'd give an update. We got together the following February, and are very happy where we're at now. C: So thanks ya'll for the input, though most of it was unnecessary. I know what love is, do you?

Top comments

So he did all of this, without realizing your love for him?????

niwde 0

oh that sucks girl! give better signs next time (althought this one was pretty obvious...)

Comments

oh,shit. ditch the dufus. what the hell does he have between his ears?

jessica4456 0

u must be some random stalker bcuz if u love him and he loves u he wouldn't say that

stop tossing the word love around!!! love is when you sneak out of the house at two in the morning to meet with your girlfriend, who ur parents would kill if they found out about. after two years of doing this, then come talk to me about love. for now, just admit that ur a stalker and move on with ur patetic life bitch!!! (true story. goddamn conservative Christian parents.)

i fell in love with my hand once....dont ask why

aw man I'm sorry. my friend went through the same sort of situation with a Guy sending her mixed signals. what a douche. you deserve better anyway.

#64 there not mixed signals she lent on him he didn't want to say anything, in fear of awkward/doucheyness, so he made it blatently obvious he isn't interested by asking her advice with a girl. Not very hard. Was it?

THOMASisMYname 8

He was probably talking about you...

CocoRosie317 1

Wow he really doesn't know girls. I mean kinda explains why the girl he "likes" isn't talking to him. If he can't even read obvious signs.

OP Here- I love you people, speculating on people's lives like you know something. This is really old now, but I figured I'd give an update. We got together the following February, and are very happy where we're at now. C: So thanks ya'll for the input, though most of it was unnecessary. I know what love is, do you?

I want to know what love is! I want you to show me! -Foreigner

Well if you are going to post crap like this, be prepared for unwanted comments. If you don't like it go complain somewhere else.