By papertrains - 20/02/2010 15:13 - Singapore

Today, I went to the hospital to get my ingrown toenail removed. The doctors put me on a little surgery table and told me to relax. They then injected anesthetic into my toe four times and used a pair of scissors to slowly cut through my nail. Only, the anesthetic hadn't started to work just yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 852
You deserved it 2 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boatkicker 4

hahahhahaha. You just made my day, Sirin.

S1CKLY 0

I've had this done 3 times, both feet (first time didn't take). Every time, they did the exact same thing. F$%king hurts, eh?

Comments

I know how you feel, last year when I was going to have my ingrown toenails (both big toes) surgery, the anesthetic hurt like hell. Apparently, the toe is the most painful place to get a shot (quote of my doctor, something about the less skin and close nerves). After feeling like what was my toe being sawed in half, my mom complained to the doctor that we were in a hurry, and didn't have time to wait for my toes to go numb.

WTF?sorry to say i'm 11 when i was 9 i refused to do it i screamed so loud!I just got my toes removed but he is supposed to wait 5 minutes you should sue his ass for not doing his job right!lolHe injected 8 needles in my toe you should see a foot specialist not a dr. my doc did an eccalent job i was born with ingrown toenails.he was 100% on it :3 its ok man atleest there gone!

i had to hug an ape toy to BADASS lol well it was the needles that hurt thats all :) besides that my left toe hurt cause the right corner was a bit painfull!

guys a pussy?its a female comon seriosly there more sensitive!I can understand you im 11 (just to say :P) and it does hurt!espacially the freggin needles!They are so sharp :( but its ok my feet are numb!He should of been smart an sed ohhhhh i gotta do dat OK!i loved getting them romoved!I even asked the doctor if i can see them when there removed YAYYYY!!!

Ouch... happened to me too, once worst thing was, the doctor was my aunt, and I only agreed to doing the surgery after she'd convinced me the anesthetic would numb the pain Thing is, this was done in China, and the anesthetic didn't start working, ever...

I had the same thing! I hate those toenails -_-

Trentman30 5

same thing that happened to me but they didn't numb my toe or anything. the doctor just tore it off. I cried ALOT : (

same this happened to me put the freezing worked but the needle hurt like hell

Only anethstetic? Damn, I got laughing gas when i had an ingrown toenail! fyl