By FAIL - 08/09/2009 05:29 - United States

Today, I went to the emergency room. Apparently, when your ex-girlfriend hits you in the nuts with a bat, it can do some damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 565
You deserved it 79

Top comments

SuperMeme 0

... So did she get a single or double?

You know these FMLs doesnt have too be posted the same day it happens its just a rule that they have too start with Today and end with FML, It might have happened too him the same day or 5years ago, and he only discovered the site now. Had a funny story and posted it. Stop being an ignorant bastard and get ****** in the ear. Oh and FYL OP, That really sucks.

Comments

It bothers me that you guys all ASSUME what happens. You assume she's a psycho bitch and you assume he cheated/is an asshole. No one knows the story except him and her. So there is no way to say someone's life is FML or YDI in situations like this. And the arguing over who does deserves it or whose life is f-d is not making any points.

Mulada 0

Hmmm, why is everyone saying "sue her/call the police"? Doesn't anyone solve their disputes with an eye for an eye anymore? Since she decided to play baseBALLS, it's time you play a little baseFACE!

Hahahaha I love the illustration! It's my favorite so far

Dude, this comment just made my life and got my self-esteem up. Also, I now have another good way to revenge my balls if something like that happens. Thanks alot :D

boatkicker 4

haha this illustrations is amazing.

Wow, the picture's really clever, and I like the style, too.

lmfao love the pic, best one ive seen so far (Y)!

lmfao! The picture is the best! EPIC WIN!