By PrezKisame - 03/01/2013 20:35 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I went to take a shower. Afterwards, I noticed I'd forgotten to bring a shirt to change into, so I put on a towel and went back to my room, only to witness my 14-year-old brother and a friend smelling my bra, commenting on "how warm it is". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 332
You deserved it 2 624

PrezKisame tells us more.

PrezKisame 3

My door doesn't lock. Problem

Comments

OrangeKnife 10

And, how did you react to this?

PrezKisame 3

My door doesn't lock. Problem

35- Let me show you a magic trick: *Grabs a chair from the kitchen, closes the door, tilts the chair on an angle backwards and hammers the back rest under the door knob.* Ta daa! It's locked. ;P

41- And leave the window completely unprotected? I thought you were a ninja, wouldn't that be your First choice of entry? ;)

Dresser by window, bed by door, chair against closet door (we've all seen monsters inc).. Thats about it..

Penny the door. Wedge several pennies down the backside of door. Just as good as a chair.

That only works if the OP is in the room. She needs to lock her bedroom door so no one enters it while she's away. Simple-- buy a door lock. They are super easy to install. If your parents are strict about you not locking your door, give them the spare key (for only them to use) and tell them to hide it well from your brother.

It actually works on both sides. You could lock him in until your parents come home. Is not a substitute for a locking door though,

But, if she locks them in her room, they'll keep smelling her bra and underwear until their parents get home. So really, there is no bright side to this. Besides buying a new doorknob.

But if her door swings out, then its most like the brother's does too. So she would be locking him in his own room.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Invest In a,new door handle with a lock.

Didn't perdix or someone do three?!:O

Look on the bright side, now your allowed to go sniff his underwear !

That may not be the best of ideas, especially if his underwear has skid marks....

The skid marks make it even better. *insert creepy scatophilic face*

ballettillidie 8

Rose should have said excuse Mimi. While the boys used the Allford plea.

I guess puberty hasn't fully him them yet. lol.

49- Are you kidding? It sounds to me like it's kicking their ******* puckers into next week, add steel toes boots, minus the lube. ;p Puberty has no manners, none at all....

Actually I think this is related to another FML. Now braless and upset by her pervy brother and his friend that molests her in her sleep, she turns to alcohol, gets wasted and decides to jump on the neighbors trampoline. While the neighbor, a cop, takes her down to the station, dad returns home with a bag of wigs, but mom is not in the mood realizing she has been all over town with underwear on her head.

The brother is 14. How the hell does that make him a pedophile..

vanessa09865 23

i see where you're coming from 51, liking to sniff young girls intimates may stay with him

I don't know what he was trying to smell, do ******* produce a separate odour now? Dodgeyyyy