By McMuffin - 26/05/2017 14:00

Today, my 3-year-old daughter ran with arms wide open towards me, smiling, only to pass me by and hug the gardener instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 259
You deserved it 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either you suck as a parent or your spouse has some explaining to do... Presuming you're male.

Your kid sees you everyday. How often do you get to see the gardener, maybe once a week! I bet he is an awesome kick ass person.

Comments

Either you suck as a parent or your spouse has some explaining to do... Presuming you're male.

Your kid sees you everyday. How often do you get to see the gardener, maybe once a week! I bet he is an awesome kick ass person.

That just means that your daughter is an extremely thoughtful person and appreciates the gardener. Besides, she's only three. I think this is cute.

On the plus side, she probably got you some free edging or trimming, etc.

Hopefully, the gardener turns out to be a Mr. Miyagi-type and your daughter will win the karate trophy in a few years!

She just wanted to hug her father.

The gardener has usurped the throne. You must fight to reclaim what once was yours! (Maybe mow the lawn?)

Druu 53

*waves at you* "Oh, hi 'daddy.'" *runs to gardener, hugs* "I love you, REAL daddy!"

She probably knows who her real father is.