By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food, I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and it was getting hard to breathe. I realized it's a bluebery muffin, I'm deathly allergic. I look to my friend, she was laughing saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 136
You deserved it 5 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

Your friend is one of those idiots who "don't believe" in allergies. See if she believes in lawsuits, or broken kneecaps, at least.

Your friend is a dumb bitch. You should find out her allergies and kill her with them.

Your friend was making sure. I see no harm in that. ^_^

lif3hou5e 0

Sorry your friend is a stupid ho. But try to look at what you're about to eat before taking a chunk out of it.

Holy comma splices! There are three of them in this short FML. FYL.

I say YDI because blueberry muffins are like...the most recognizable muffin there is.

With your condition, why would you put anything with blue splotches on it in your mouth? If the blue splotch ain't a killer blueberry, what the **** is it and why are you inserting into yourself?

gman920 4

I'm allergic to milk and mustard. I know how you feel. I've had cheese, milk, crackers, and many other milk products thrown at me. I've gotten mucho pissed and very close to a hospital visit.

I can't believe how many people agree with this shit. you, and only you, are responsible for what you do. how the **** do you not check to see if you are allergic o the food your are about to eat? ydi fo sho