By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food, I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and it was getting hard to breathe. I realized it's a bluebery muffin, I'm deathly allergic. I look to my friend, she was laughing saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 134
You deserved it 5 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Can't she get in deep shit for attempted murder?

valuemeal2 1

That's a shitty thing for a "friend" to do, but if you're deathly allergic, wouldn't you check your food before you ate it-- especially if it was obviously a muffin with flecks of something in it?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
samhat 0

1. Youre an ass. 2. Not all blueberry muffins have big chunks of blueberries in them.

AlfaAlfa21 0

I agree, you would haveseen or smelled the blue berries, I call fake

deliapearl 0

drop ur friend. she laughed as u were fighting to breathe. y would she think u would make up being allergic to b-berries? bring up ur hospital bill every time u see her too.

whoa! now that is some 'friend'.. seriously you should sue her ass!

...You didn't look at what you were eating knowing you had such a severe allergy?

waterynuggets 0

Unless you're blind and have absolutely no sense of smell, YDI. I only say that because this is more than likely FAKE.

IOwnedYou 0

I myself am allergic to peanuts, I can't smell them. And the blueberries could have been inside the muffin and not at the top, or she was really hungry and decided to just eat it without asking the ingredients, which in that case is a YDI.

waterynuggets 0

Yeah but chances are you might come across something with traces of peanut as opposed to a muffin with a relatively strong scent that's pretty much visibly filled with blueberries when you're "deathly allergic" to blueberries. Unless the OP either has no sense of smell and is blind or is a complete dumbass who doesn't have sense enough to check a muffin they have a good chance of getting deathly sick from, this is definitely fake.

Unless they're freshly baked, nobody can smell the blueberries in blueberry muffins. And as for not checking the ingredients, they were with someone they thought was a friend. You don't exactly expect friends to do something like that. One Easter a couple years ago my parents had a party and one of my best friends brought chocolate eggs filled with creme (she knew I was allergic to nuts), but didn't realize that two of the eggs were filled with hazelnut creme. I always check ingredients when people I don't know buy me food, but I didn't think to that time since she's my friend. Guess which one I tried?

tonyDlolli 0

That is like eating peanut butter when ur allergic to peanuts because you trust your friend's judgement

#68, the friend could have ordered something else and gotten the wrong one. Yeah, you can (theoretically) trust your friends, but not the person making/serving it. I would be a lot more cautious if I had a "deadly allergy".

It was a one time thing. I ALWAYS check the ingredients now no matter what. I know it was a stupid thing for me to do to not check, I'm not saying it wasn't. I was just more saying that you generally trust your friends to not try and kill you. =)

I know, what a bitch the "friend" is. That's like saying, "You know, when you stab people with this knife, it hurts them and could possibly kill them." Friend: "Really? Let's check!" *Stabs*

waterynuggets 0

"That is like eating peanut butter when ur allergic to peanuts because you trust your friend's judgement" Exactly. YDI

Actually no it's not. Since peanut butter would either be labelled or is clearly recognizable. If it was peanut butter cookies that could be accidental because those could look like regular butter cookies.