By unloved - 17/04/2012 14:54 - United States

Today, I went to a restaurant with my boyfriend. When it came time for us to leave, I saw him write something on the receipt for our waitress. I managed to get a quick look; it was his number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 726
You deserved it 2 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I would be looking for a new boyfriend.

I think there is a typo in that FML it should say ex-boyfriend

Comments

OP: "Did you give our waitress a big tip? " BF: "That's what I'm trying to arrang. ." I sincerely hope this dumbass paid for the dinner.

mintcar 9

Disrespectful and rude. If he's looking for another girl then he needs to break it off.

I hope you said something. You don't deserve him now.

HattedMad 7
Late_night83 25

Sucks, what an asshole. I say get a prepaid phone, text him and catch him in the act, ******.

Do you know what time it is? Time to call over the plumber: pool boy: delivery man ;)

Hate being a Grammar Nazi, but i have to correct this... Your profile says "right about myself". That's supposed to be "write". I'm sorry, I could just not simply let that one slide.

Dump his ass.. and if the waitress called him than she's not very bright.. because if he does it once, he probably has done it quite a bit. Find someone who thinks you're the prettiest girl in the room

brad42013 3

Did it cross your mind that maybe they were old friends? Don't be so quick to judge. If I wanted to get hold of an old friend that was busy I'd leave them my number for later

You CANNOT be serious. If it was an old friend, why would he secretly write his phone number on the receipt rather than openly saying, "Hey, Brittany! How have you been? We catch up later? "

If the waitress was an old friend, the boyfriend and the waitress would have probably said something to each other, even if she was busy. Not to mention the fact that the boyfriend would have probably told OP. Feeling sorry for you, OP.

brad42013 3

Well that is true. But that still doesn't completely rule out that it might be an old friend. Maybe he was being polite to OP by not telling her about the waitress cause he didn't want her to be jealous. My fiancé gets jealous when I talk to my best friend who just happens to an ex gf. But we don't have feelings for each other anymore. But in any case. I just don't think it should be ruled out.

Okay, so let's SUPPOSE by stretching our imaginations beyond the ability of Mr Fantastic that the waitress was an on old friend and the boyfriend didn't mention it because he was afraid his girlfriend might be jealous. What's to stop the WAITRESS from openly greeting her old friend?

If it was an old friend, he wouldn't have secretly given her his number, they would have communicated like normal people.

That was very bold of him to do that when you were sitting at the same table as him, which probably means he's cheated on you a LOT. Dump his ass, and if he cries, laugh in his face.

Haha better than what happened with me! the buttcrack told me that he doesnt want to be in a relationship anymore then asked me to hold his bag and papers so that he wouldnt look like a nerd while talking to another girl he's now dating .. You'll get over it OP :D

Tritribaby 0

Wicked dumb of a guy to give a number to a chick when he is out with his girl. Leave the ass and get someone better.