By apparentlyugly - 26/04/2009 16:49 - United States

Today, I went to a concert. They had this feature where you could send a picture of something from your cell phone and they'd put it on the big screens, so I sent a picture of myself in. When the picture came up on the screens, the entire crowd of about 4,000 people went, "Ewwww!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 490
You deserved it 111

Top comments

randomsloth 0

hbahahah omfg thats priceless

mrlucky4444 0

Camera Phone: $130 Concert Tickets: $250 New Outfit: $100 Having your picture booed at by an entire crowd: PRICELESS

Comments

Your bad, you should know you're too ugly to send up a picture of yourself for 4,000 people to see. YDI.

mk_xoxo 0
PterodactylMan 23

But hey what can you do, people are people

Well, sounds to me like that crowed was a bunch of rude bitches? Yeah. That sucks though.

i love #9's comment! hahahaha seriously though, face it. you're ugly. either get un-ugly with plastic surgery or just put a bag over your head...that fixes everything!

You know you are a big bitch, are you just looking to snap a bone? You've never seen her, she might be beautiful, maybe they just saw something disturbing in the background, and what about YOU? Huh?

Aw. That happened yesterday when I was at a concert in Maryland with Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, All Time Low, Hey Monday and 50 cent.

Sappy emo bands, except for the washed up rapper.

ImmortalKratos 0

Who could possible go to that and like all those artists????

Sounds like a decent concert except for 50 cent.

rwarlol 0

your it's sad when ugly people don't know when they are ugly.

TheZephyrSon 3

#11...Do you have to talk like you're texting all the time? That sucks...Thats what a crowd like that will do...