By christinabear - 15/04/2009 05:14 - United States

Today, I was woken up to my mom playing the piano awfully. I screamed down the stairs "you suck, stop playing!" Turns out it was my 5 year old cousin playing a recital. For my entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 888
You deserved it 88 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And why weren't you down there to enjoy this lovely recital?

I_Hate_Cars 0

Ok here's what you do: fall down the stairs, and pretend like you just woke up from a dream. Then comment on how bad the (insert random sport's team) was playing in your dream, while looking surprised at why everyone is staring at you.

Comments

Hey wait... This still doesn't change the fact that it was horrible piano playing.. I'd tell em to shut up too...

necomni 0

Oh, my goodness... you ******. I hope you got a beating for that.

yeahreally 6

lmfao sounds like something i would do...lol its not like you knew

BurnTheVegan 0

Just tell the kid you were surprised by being woken up.

epicfail11 0

paula: baby i like you but it didnt work Randy: DAWWWWWWWWWWWWG you didnt hhave it today Simon: you suck! stop playing

Komatose 0

OMG! Ur so mean!!! Psh. Get over it. you don't know the relationship the OP has with their mom. For all you know they could be the frickin Gilmore girls. And some parents do really obnoxious things (like bang on the piano or blast Backstreet Boys :Millenium *shudder*) to wake their kids up. as for the kid, good job. I wish I could tell my little cousins that. over Easter (hey, maybe *that's* when it happened!) my little cousin did that all through out dinner, and no body could keep up a conversation. and at #49 Just because a some one (regardless of age) is learning how to play an instrument, doesn't mean that they should demonstrate their progress (or lack thereof) to anyone who's around.

eehenry2 0

You shouldn't say those kind of things to things to your mother!