By wastedbaby - 04/07/2011 02:02 - United States

Today, I was watching a home video of when my mom was pregnant with me. She had a beer in her hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 736
You deserved it 3 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jellybelliez 0
ilm350 7

mom to be+beer= FML user hah

Comments

lads you americans are so strict on this kind of thing. while you pregnant its ok to have a glass of wine or something once in while but just don't go over bord. my aunt used to have to drink a litre of guinness nearly everyday because it brought up her iron levels while pregnant. all her children are perfect.

skyeyez9 24

My neighbor who is in her 60's said that when she was in labor, she called her doctor to let him know she was in her way to the hospital. He told her to drink some whiskey to help her relax, "and it will help with the labor pains."

I heard that if your in labor you can't hurt the baby? not sure though

jobsman99 0

at least she did not have a cigarette and/or a joint. and she was dressed.

Come on it depends your age. back then they didnt knew. my mom drank everyday And it not like she didnt care. So thats not a fml, youre just like every baby born before the 80's .

there's nothing wrong with having 1 drink whilst pregnant .. and beer isn't exactly a cocktail it's quite weak .. there's honestly nothing to worry about and no one should judge your mother for letting her hair down once during a stressful, draining procedure.

you people are saying 'your fine now chill' the OP is probably thinking ... oh my mom didn't care enough to stay sober with me in her, he/she probably can't trust their mom now for a lot of things.

when guys have to sit around for nine months, get to the size of a beached whale & have to push a baby out of them, thats when they can god damn complain.

derekwb 0

no, actually a little beer CAN be good for baby development. it's an old wives type of thing for a healthy baby. what a stupid fml.