By Anonymous - 15/07/2013 03:40 - United States - Odenton

Today, I was teaching my daughter how to drive. We were passing by a merge lane; I told her to slow down and let a green car merge in front of us. She said, "Fuck the green car" and sped up, colliding with it. Apparently she didn't know that would happen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 983
You deserved it 7 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

And that's when you reply, "**** getting you a driver's license."

\ 28

That, my friend, is a fine example of "YOLO." Or more accurately, of natural selection.

Comments

Smoldering 15

Does she play Grand Theft Auto at all? Because if so there may be a connection....... Or is it just general stupidity and selfishness ?

DO NOT buy her a car or any form of transportation. She's too much of a dangerous/psycho driver to be trusted on the road, so the last thing she needs is her own car to drive around. How could she not know what would happen if she didn't let the car in? Just...ugh.

srogue74 5

that's when you tell her, she can and will get a car, but only if she can pay for it, and to find someone else to help her get her license.

pengin 13

Oh jeez what an ignoramus... I hope you don't condone her behavior by helping her get her license or a car. Kid like that should get used to public transportation or using a bike. Seriously, someone with that crazy mindset will not get over it quickly and just put others in danger. It IS amazing she didn't seem to think this would happen-- maybe she really doesn't understand reality?

life_sucks225 13

Apparantly your daughter is dumb as hell and doesn't deserve to drive with those kinds of thoughts towards other cars/drivers

YDI for letting your daughter drive on the highway without a license.

How the hell else is she supposed to learn highway driving? From a manual? OP; your daughter is clearly much too immature for driving lessons. Take away the permit and make her wait at least six months.

Your daughter is a bitch and dumb, sorry not sorry.