By tatatest - 06/04/2012 03:02 - United States - Casselberry

Today, I was taking a really big test in a class that I was failing. It was worth at least 7 grades so I studied my butt off. During the test, a girl with huge breasts sat down next to me and I couldn't stop staring. My test got confiscated because they thought I was cheating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 478
You deserved it 59 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All that counts is that you tried your breast, I mean best.

Comments

Okay, I might not agree with #43's excessive commenting, but if you're staring at a girls chest enough to be kicked out of a test, you are being disrespectful and degrading. Just because you don't see your actions as meaning that, doesn't mean they don't. Since you're not a girl, you don't know how dehumanizing that can feel. It's creepy as he'll too. One look, fine, but obviously this was excessive and he should have more manners.

You should have looked your teacher in the eyes and said "the ******* made me do it"

1160 girls who are shocked by the nature of man ftw!

No, not shocked. The correct word would be appalled. Seriously? "Ohh look at the big boobs! I 'can't' help it if I stare at them like a moron and show no self control or respect for the people around me" No, just no. Unless your parents failed at life you should have learned self control while growing up. You aren't living it nature, you're living in a society which has rules, like don't be rude, and it's rude to stare. Learn self control, it's what truly separates adults from little obnoxious, whining children.

Wow wow wow wow wow wow! Chillpill! Of course it's rude to stare at them, I'm not that stupid. It's just that you can't deny that men are "attracted" to them....your big speech wasn't necessary at all.

Very sad..you can look at boobs all you want anytime..

Bigboned38 0

She was probably dressed like a ****, I hate it when woman under dress they know men will look at them. Next time just tell her to put some clothes on and walk to another seat.

Next time don't assume that she must have been dressed like a ho for OP to stare like that. You don't have to show cleavage to get attention if your boobs are huge, no matter what you wear it's still obvious that you boobs are big. Also, OP needs to show some self control and common sense.

Bigboned38 0

And what would happen then? You expect the girl to leave the exam and go and put some clothes on which he deems acceptable, just because he can't exercise self-control?

Bigboned38 0

Ya I do, it's school not a strip club