By Anonypiss - 22/07/2015 16:21 - Canada - Pembroke

Today, I was taking a piss at a urinal when a fly started harassing me. I got so annoyed, I tried to swat it. Didn't go too well. I ended up losing control of my stream, soaking the guy beside me. He busted my face in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 644
You deserved it 26 645

Same thing different taste

Comments

Should have pissed on him after he punched you. That would've been hilarious. DISCLAIMER: Try at your own risk.

Should have just shouted "Sword Fight!" And gone for the eyes!

I misread that I read "and than he busted in my face"

even though it's your fault you should have fought back.

How long are you pissing for that you can't deal with a buzzing fly? You finish your piss, zip up and walk out, and leave the fly in the toilet. What the ****? You're a *******.

OP you pissed on a guy, put yourself in his shoe. You deserve it!

OK, granted, the OP should have been worrying about his stream rather than his fly, but am I the only one who thinks beating him in the face was uncalled for? It's not as if he made to pee on the other man on purpose. It's not like he just went in the bathroom, whipped it out, took aim at the other man and blasted him. he was trying to do something stupid and pee got everywhere. But it's not worth beating another human being over that.

BuckNekkid 22

better to be pissed off than pissed on.

OP so totally deserved it. As part of a society, we do not and must not piss on each other FOR ANY REASON. Breaking this unwritten rule by spraying your fellow man with your warm liquid waste will result in immediate and unrestrained retaliation. This automatic response is how society protects itself from anarchy.