By A. Person - 07/04/2010 05:36 - Mexico

Today, I was t-boned by a car that sent mine flying into five parked cars. My car was totalled. As the person who hit me pulled me out of the right side of the car he said, "Sorry. I sneezed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 124
You deserved it 2 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nadsm 0

yeah i sneezed three times in a row (eyes closed), and rear ended the prius in front of me. 4,000 dollars. well i guess that's just part of my anti-prius campaign, yes?

Aw man, sucks to be you, hope you didn't get hurt! Though, the other person had a FML day as well. You can't really control sneezing and hitting you plus 5 parked cars because of sneezing must suck as well. Just like smoking, sneezing harms yourself and those around you, it should be banned!

Comments

cactus_stealers 0

and you didn't say bless you?!

You should've punched him in the face and said "Oops, sorry I flinched."

What the hell kind of sneeze was that?!?! XD Sounds more like a massive eruption.

If that's how he sneezes, I'd hate to see what would happen if he coughed! Are there earthquakes when he's having an ******? And such people walk the earth.

googster 0

why dont people actually just comment on the fml instead of arguing with eachother?

"Sorry" doesn't pay the bills. The pileup is kind of funny though, since he's the one liable for all of the damage. I'll bet he won't be having that "accident" again.

drinkinpints 0
greendaygirl112 0

FYl make him pay for the new car