By Anonymous - 11/12/2009 21:58 - United Kingdom

Today, I was shaving my underarms, when I heard a noise. I quickly turned my head to see what it was and got the razor caught in my hair. I'm now sporting a very attractive bald patch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 851
You deserved it 8 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apparently, I'm not the only one that can't see this happening at all.

At least it's a very attractive bald patch.

Comments

YDI for MAKING IT UP. If that had even happened, you wouldn't have shaved your head, you would have just cut it. Unless you were useless an electric razor, and who would use one of those on their armpits in the first place?

I'd like to know how someone gets a bald spot whilst shaving their armpits. That's gotta take talent.

Wlollpop 0

Did you fin out what the noise was?

ihatestupidppl 0

Apparently I'm in the minority, but I can see this happening. She said she heard a noise and turned her head. So apparently she was startled. Some people also flail their arms a little when they're startled. Perhaps she turned her head and flailed her razor-holding hand at the same time and managed to get the razor caught in her hair. I'm sure she's exaggerating about the bald spot, but she definitely could have shaved off a little bit (and probably ripped out a lot more).

makc5point3vtec 0

and this is why the french dont shave

RebekahBrooke 9

I know when im shaving under there, my entire head is leaning towards it. so I can see what Im doing! and then she obviously whipped around, the razor stayed more still. and hair grows lower to? not all hair grows on the top of your head, stupid. so fyl, op, and stfu fake callers.

how the hell did it get from your underarm to your head? and for it to leave an actual bald spot wtf are you using a katana?