By ITguy1982 - 28/05/2009 17:15 - United States

Today, I was shaving my balls with a blade razor because my electric trimmer had died and I had a big date with the girl of my dreams. I moved too quickly and accidentally knicked a vein in my scrotum. I had to hold gauze over my balls until the paramedics arrived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 635
You deserved it 60 583

ITguy1982 tells us more.

ITguy1982 0

Just got back from the hospital. Needed 8 stitches to close everything back up again. I had to postpone the date. Hopefully she'll be willing to wait a few weeks for me to heal up. I now have to put my sack in a plastic zip lock bag when I take a shower in order to prevent the area from getting wet.

Top comments

OMG.... that sucks! FYL for getting cut, but also YDI because... why would you shave your balls, and on a first date??

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA You should know to be careful when you shave down there. THEY ARE YOUR ******* BALLS MAN!! YDI for being a fool.

Comments

Lol @ 49. Your balls reek if you don't shave them. And I've shaved with a blade razor before. Just gotta be reaaaallly careful haha

Glam_fml 0

I love how everyone's like "eww, why would you shave down there??". I'm a girl, and I personally appreciate it when guys shave down there. There is nothing worse then hairy balls. Hey, most guys don't like big, hairy bushes on girls, so why should it be any different? OP, most women will appreciate the effort. Just be more careful next time!

kflaherty008 0

You are the highest alltitude of NOOB! What did your first date (obviously horny for you) say?

Why the **** are you using the word noob are you ******* 3?? Really grow some

I think you kind of deserve it for jumping to conclusions lol

crueltyinc 0

Bad bad bad idea man... not that you don't get that part by now. But FYL just because I gotta feel sorry for ya.

Points for effort, but trimming is more than good enough for me -- girls AND guys (I'm a bisexual girl).