By CaraMaria - 24/11/2015 09:02 - United States

Today, I was roused from my peaceful slumber by the sound of evil laughter coming from my closet. It was my old Furby, with dead batteries, that I could have sworn I got rid of several years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 077
You deserved it 2 426

CaraMaria tells us more.

Yes. I have since tried to destroy the demonic thing, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it comes back to life.

Top comments

Burn down the house. Get out while you can.

Maybe they added a secret back up function that would turn it on and scare the living shit out of someone years later :P

Comments

Furbies are demonic creatures. I used to mod a guild against furbies and our slogan was "my toy HasBroken".

raeraerar 8

GTFO!!! Burn The House down then ask the US Military to Nuke Ur House

butterbunny 15

This actually happened to me and my mom when we were at my aunts house. We had to dismantle it then throw it away.

awildwhisper 30

I feel like I'm the only one who loves them. I miss mine. I'll give your old furbies a nice home.

You're not the only one, I love them too. I actually miss mine, it would be cool if I found out I still have it and that it works!

Been there done that. I burned the little demon thing. Ours had no batteries in it. supper creepy.

Same thing happened to my sister a few years back? I suggest you leave earth. :)

You never get rid of a Furby, they will always return waiting to claim your soul for the pits of hades.

I shit you not the same thing happened to me when I was 10.

Burn that shit with fire, make yourself a tinfoil hat.