By CaraMaria - 24/11/2015 09:02 - United States

Today, I was roused from my peaceful slumber by the sound of evil laughter coming from my closet. It was my old Furby, with dead batteries, that I could have sworn I got rid of several years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 077
You deserved it 2 426

CaraMaria tells us more.

Yes. I have since tried to destroy the demonic thing, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it comes back to life.

Top comments

Burn down the house. Get out while you can.

Maybe they added a secret back up function that would turn it on and scare the living shit out of someone years later :P

Comments

You gotta burn them to ash, it's the only way.

countryb_cth 38

The you have to send the ashes across the globe to a remote Island in Africa. There a vodo priest will do an exorcism. After that the ashes need to be reburned and put out with the goat with the striped hoof's pee. Then after two moon cycles you send the ashes off with a fisherman who go's far off into the ocean to dump the ashes. It's the only way to ensure it never comes back.

fallen_dragonkin 12

that is pretty bad. any chance someone changed the batteries as a joke?

finaldestination 17
msmedieval 11

Salt, gasoline & a lit match.... you know, just in case.

Maybe get a reaper too so the demonic soul possessing it will go to hell properly....

msmedieval 11

I still have my Furby, just mine isn't evil.

Simple, I took out the batteries. Have never heard it since. I decide when it wakes or sleeps. I control the batteries.

alanna_ann 14

It was laughing with several-year-old DEAD batteries? You've got yourself a real life Chucky!

Yes. I have since tried to destroy the demonic thing, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it comes back to life.

Be careful how you get rid of it, its spirit will likely come back to do the same to you. Sorry OP. Looks like you're a goner. :P

The furby has chosen you as its target. The only way to rid yourself of it at this point is to destroy it in Mount Doom so it will not be able to acquire another host. I wish you the best of luck in your journey

Nightwing98 22

Mine did the same thing a few years ago. I went up the attic to look for something and it went off at the top of the steps when I opened the door. Not only did I think I threw it out, nobody would've put it there

I want to like your comment, but I can't, so I'm just going to straight up tell you that I like the cut of your jib.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I had a furby when I was younger and it was in my closet for years. I'm VERY sure I threw it away, but later found it in a toy box that I haven't opened in years. The Furbies will take over the world.

I found one after unpackaging a box while moving, staring up at me laughing. I know I never packed it. You cant hide OP. Run far and run fast OP.

You need to get a priest, a cross, a picture of jesus, holly water and sage, burn the sage and there's a quote in the bible you need to say loudly while you walk around the house burning the sage.

Time to call the Warren's hotline for a possessed toy.

Look at the bright side now there's a chance they'll make one of those "based on true events" movies out of it

Furbies have a tendency of coming back to their childhood companions and stealing their souls, but don't worry you'll be fine!

Lol. Once your souls gone, you don't even care anymore, right?

And for some reason your hair turns red!

When every red haired person reads this and is just shaking their heads like ? we have souls

The rest of us fortunate souls know the truth though