By Banana - 04/12/2012 16:04 - Puerto Rico

Today, I was riding the train and someone farted. Everyone looked at me. People always blame farts on the fat guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 947
You deserved it 6 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"What the **** you looking at?!" People will stop staring, and big guys are intimidating.

Well Op since everyone is already blaming you might as well let them go. Bombs away.

Comments

Look back at everyone, take a nice long, deep breath and say to them without batting an eye, "Jealous"?

Look on the bright side, it's an opportunity to get a car to yourself.

unknown_user5566 26

That's definitely embarassing OP, but try to look on the bright side of this particular incident. You'll probably never see most of these people ever again, so let them think whatever they want.

I know when I was catching the train everyday the same people would sit in the same carriage, in the same seats. Humans are creatures of habit.

I feel for you, often times it may be the skinny woman that farts the loudest and blames it on someone else to hide her embarrassing behavior. Don't be down about it.

bach2121 13

Thats because over eating causes you to fart

So, how many of you commenters felt an irresistible urge to fart after reading this FML?

BlueFlatts 20

You'd think i'd make it go the other way in, rather than out.

I've been weighting all morning for the time to say something witty, but I lost my train of thought before I could come up with something.

What about "whoever smelt it dealt it?" In this case, it was everyone.