By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 16:46 - France

Today, I was quietly reading in the subway, when all of a sudden, at a station, the man sitting next to me stood up, slapped me, yelled "Bitch!", and rushed off the train. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 611
You deserved it 3 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

He was probably exposing himself to you the whole trip and you never bothered to notice. That is pretty stuck-up of you.

WTF??? Totally random shit happening over there in France... =-/

Comments

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR READING TWILIGHT YOU CLICHE CONFORMIST OF A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

AlexBuda, how do you know if she was reading Twilight? They could have been reading Harry Potter, a Bible, the newspaper, a school textbook, etc.

Yeah, you don't know she was reading Twilight. And if she was, that's her business. Just because she has good taste in books and prefers that to stupid Harry Potter, which is horribly overrated, doesn't mean she deserves this. Sounds to me like the guy was having a bad day and took it out on the nearest person. You should report him for assault, OP.

Bawxy 0

*Looks around* Attention FML: Has anybody seen #29 and #34's sense of humor? I'm following the trail of blood from the stick shoved up it's ass. Should lead us right to it. Thank you.

No, just no. Twilight is the most overrated non-religious book of all time, comprised mostly of an emo Mary Sue/self insert having to choose between an abusive, controlling, creepy pedophile stalker that sparkles, and an abusive, controlling, soon-to-be-pedophile jerk that licks himself. I'm not into Harry Potter, but at least it has a plot and decent characters with girls that actually have their OWN strengths. That being said, what's with all these people on here saying the OP deserves it? We don't know her, we don't know what happened. It might have been the guy was on LSD, or it might have been a dare, or it might have been a jilted ex she didn't recognize, or she might have kept elbowing without realizing; there's not enough info to even guess why and what exactly.

GetaLifePlease 0

attention: on this reply thread 64 is the only non-ass. thank you.

Sammansix 3

You were reading. Reading makes anyone look suspicious! O.O

WTF!!!! i wuldve been pissed off, that was really random

Sammansix 3

Somebody hat to tell you the truth. Be lucky since it wasn't anyone in your family.

rallets 22

what did the 5 fingas say to the face?

kinukle 0

that's sad don't go on subway anymore

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's fricken funny

WhatTheJunk_fml 6

Hahahahahahahahahahaha you're freaking stupid.

hahahahahahahha you're a freaking bitch. ;)

Hahahahahahahahahaha how about we all go out together and get some freaking KFC? My treat! I won't slap anyone, or call you names! Unless you eat all the chicken, of course.

He probably tried to look cool by protending to breakup with a hot babe. (how about that for theory?)

rakhil11 7

I like this theory, however improbable it is ^-^

So many people with so many issues these days!