By OrlandoZ6 - 25/05/2009 16:48 - United States

Today, I was laying down on my couch. My friend IM's me on my laptop to watch a video. It turned out that the video was one of those scary pop up's. I got so scared I dropped my laptop. The screen had a big crack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 523
You deserved it 10 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why do some people click YDI for no reason... some people are more jumpy than others. I pranked a few people with those, some jumped and screamed, and some didnt even make any face expression.

Comments

fretforyerlatte 0

27..wow. just wow. i can see getting startled, but scared to the point of crying to your mom? that's just sad.

fretforyerlatte 0

27..wow. just wow. i can see getting startled, but scared to the point of crying to your mom? that's just sad.

sounds like something i'd do! lol

Which video was it? I hope you didn't have your sound Maxed out for some reason.

O that sucks, hey at least you have friends to IM you, its not the end of the world ,hope you can buy another computer!

twilax101 0

one time i actually didnt sleep for three days bcuz of that.

LOL at #50 i mean cmon they r not so scary >>

Stephai 0

Because of one of those, i slept with my lights on for a week and didn't stay in a room alone for more than 5 mins.

Some people are jumpy, dont bash them because your not. And I hate those things so much.

That reminds me of a great prank on a poor little cute innocent girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXaQKrfUj9c So incredibly cruel, and yet I can't help but finding her facial expression hilarious >:)