By CathyM - 27/09/2011 05:18 - United States

Today, I was in the ER where I work as a registrar. A patient received a plastic urinal to use in his room. Most patients throw them away when they leave. He, however, decided to take it with him, and as he checked out, put it on the registration counter. Two feet from my face. It was used. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 880
You deserved it 2 791

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cradle6 13

Two feet? What, you wanted it closer?

iAmScrubs 19

Guys, guys, guys. Stop arguing and look on the bright side... Well, there is no bright side.

Comments

steelman112 1

Stop complaining. You work in a hospital it's to be expected to be around things like that.

ikickgingers 15

If I had a dick I would do the same!! Road trips would be that much easier.

perdix 29

This is the FML that screams out for a Crowded House reference: "Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup..."

mistersheezy 7

Was it empty? Either way it's gross, but was it?

The FML says it was used.. so what do you think?

zowieandzander77 1

Used and full of piss are 2 dif things.

perdix 29

I was waiting with bated breath for the part where it spilled. Damn you, 300 character limit!

Angelrose2004 17

He (or his insurance) paid for it... No reason to throw away something he could use at home... Just sayin.

Surely you've been trained to deal with shit like that. It's just piss, so put on one of them kinky plastic gloves on and dispose of it as any other professional in the same room would.

structuredchaoz 4

If you work in a hospital. You better worry more about what you can't see, than something silly like a urinal. The pen people sign out with has more germs. I promise.

Thats gross but don't you see a lot of worse things there?