By Anonymous - 27/04/2013 04:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting ready to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time. It seems he thought I was a much larger cup size than I really am, because when he saw my actual boobs, he said, "Aaaaaaand they're gone". FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 618
You deserved it 15 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, were you wearing a ridiculous push-up bra with a ton of padding? If so, can't really blame him for being surprised. If not and he's just really bad at judging size then that sucks...I'm betting it's more the former though.

You should have put your hand down his pants and reciprocated the favour.

Comments

thats what happens when you stuff a push up

Dfrmr21 5

Guys don't like false advertisement

Why do men think women wear push up bras to "trick them"? It has nothing to do with you boys, don't flatter yourself. We do it for ourselves. We like to look in the mirror and feel good about ourselves. And if you can't tell when a woman is wearing a pushup bra you need to get your head out of your ass. There is a big difference between natural breasts and supported ones. If you expect a woman's boobs to still be almost to her neck when she takes her bra off, you're gonna have a bad time.

Small boobs can be just as fun. Relax, he was probably joking with you, just make a joke about his small dick. Also, to all the chicks who say they wear push ups for themselves; the irony in your statement is shear ridiculous.

You should NEVER joke about a girls body. That should be like a #1 rule for guys (and also girls).

Firstly, you clearly have no idea what irony is. Secondly, a man claiming to know more about how a woman thinks than she does is "shear ridiculous" (Whatever the hell that means)

Emily062611 6

I think maybe you're misunderstanding female motivations. We want people to think we look good, including ourselves. Mostly, we wear pretty outfits, nice hair and makeup not for men but for other women - they are MUCH more critical. So no, pushups aren't just for us, but they're not for men either.

Even though it may have surprised him, he should've thought about your feelings first before saying that. FYL for dating an asshole. I'd never date a guy like that. Ever. Btw, big boobs are juicy and bouncy, small boobs make you look more young. So both are sexy. (:

kaimariebee 15

And this is the reason I don't wear push-up bras nor tons of padding. It's false advertising.