By ScarletSpirit - 10/08/2016 10:10

Today, I was flirting with a really cute girl and we ran out of things to say, I got so nervous with the silence that I asked her if she had hiccuped lately. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 966
You deserved it 4 483

ScarletSpirit tells us more.

Hi there, OP here. We talk frequently on social media now and we still flirt a lot, now "have you hiccuped lately?" is our opening question to each other :)

Top comments

Ah, yes, that is #23 in "Tripartita's List of Quips and Questions to Seduce Human People" between #22 - Did you used to lisp as a child? and #24 - Do you like the names of different fish?

Comments

That's rather cute, to be honest. A bit of nervousness shows your genuine interest. Also, dont force conversation. Silence can be golden.

Honestly, I would find that utterly adorable and would love the randomness.

Hi there, OP here. We talk frequently on social media now and we still flirt a lot, now "have you hiccuped lately?" is our opening question to each other :)

Thats so adorable, hope things work out great between you two!

And now it's gone from kinda cute to super adorable. Good for you, OP. :)

I'm gonna use that so brilliant **** bullshit niceties just go straight for the nitty gritty.

Punkpoptart1119 20

I had something similar happen when I was with my ex. We were on our second date and we were at the park. It was cold outside and I randomly blurted out "I'm cold! Feel my nose!" He just stared at me like I was crazy. It turned into an inside joke. At least she didn't stop talking to you. Y'all have quite an inside joke now! :-)