By Anonymous - 22/03/2013 23:21 - Canada - Oakville

Today, I was feeling a bit insecure about my body, and I told my boyfriend I don't know how he can even stand to have sex with me. He replied, "I know, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 393
You deserved it 19 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda sounds like you were asking for attention though.

Steve95401 49

Classy guy. And you stay with him because...

Comments

OP, confidence is sexy. We all have something we're insecure about, but don't voice it or seek validation from men. Though he did react like an ass.

mokielove 10

Contrary to what One Direction wants you to think, not knowing you're beautiful isn't exactly what makes you beautiful.

It wasn't nice but I feel it's your fault for putting yourself down. Confidence is always more attractive.

sounds more like he's trying to reply in a funny way. I wouldn't know how to reply either if my better half would suddenly complain about himself in that way. Perhaps it's time to get off your butt and do something that'll make you feel better about yourself? :)

tough love, m'dear. sorry, but you shouldn't depend on others to bring you up! too much insecurity is more unattractive than any out-of-shape body, and the world is a harsh place. ;/ i do apologize, also, because i chuckled when i read this. >_< keep your chin up, and if your bf pulls this stuff even when you're REALLY down, find yourself a new boyfriend.

the one thing my dad taught me as a teen....if you don't want the answer, don't ask the question. Don't fish....instead, work on your self-esteem & stop making him look the bad guy for appeasing you.

You never know what you will catch when you go fishing for compliments.

A "bit" insecure???? Get up and work out. Dont complain to him about it.