By Anonymous - 10/09/2009 16:36 - United States

Today, I was driving in the left lane and was suddenly hit by a woman who was in the right lane. I ran off the road, taking out a fence and totaling my car. When the cops asked the woman what happened she responded, "My tom-tom told me to turn left." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 370
You deserved it 2 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Another way technology is trying to destroy human kind.

Comments

niccos 0

Wow women are such great drivers...

If you're too ******* stupid to realize that there's no turn where your navigation system says, you probably should drive off a cliff. Honestly. I've used them before, and they're about 100-500 feet off, usually before the turn happens. That's why you WATCH THE ROAD and not the screen. That's why it also gives you the street name, you dumbass. If there's no road, don't turn. It's a relatively simple concept that most males seem to compehend pretty easily. Stupid bitches not knowing how to drive... honestly.

LeCielNousAide 7

excuse me? i can follow my GPS JUST FINE so shut the f***k up! it is not just men that can use technology, in fact i'm pretty good with it myself. and i'm a girl! way to stereotype, you obnoxious jerk!

Well congratulations, you'e one of the few. This kinda shit happens way more to women than it does to men. That's a fact. Women are also proven to have less adapted spacial skills, which is key to driving. Not all women are bad drivers, but they are proven to be worse drivers than men. I've never heard of a guy who turned off a road cause his GPS told him to. This is about the tenth time I've heard of a woman doing this. Oh wait, excuse me, that's not bad driving, that's just being a ******* dumbass. Oops.

statistically, more guys than girls cause accidents

LeCielNousAide 7

thank you! and btw, i've been told by teachers that i have good spacial skills. although, i also don't get along with normal girls very well (i fight with them a lot) and i don't act much like a girl myself. i guess i shouldn't lump myself in lol. anyway, i know a lot of guys who show off to their friends when they drive by trying to do burnouts and doing really stupid crap with the car. my ex did that and i hated it. that's why guys get in more accidents...they treat the car like one expensive toy.

andlifesuxagain 0

LeCielNousAide, You, my Friend get an A in Land Navigation, o wait...you are only able to follow verbal instructions, how proud you must be! As far as you bff coloredsoup, the concept is men drive much more than women, i.e. most truckers are guys, dates guys usually drive, etc. So the concept goes as such, the longer you drive the higher your chance of having an accident... in an infinate amount of time it is a >99.99% you will eventually get into an accident (basic statistics, a person from a math baground should know this), or to put it another way if you play russian roulet, eventually you will shoot yourself.

yea but colored soup i THINK that thats cuz there are more men driving than women. idk if im wrong or right. now, people like the woman who did that should highly consider jumping off something that is rather large in height cuz she is a danger to society. the steryeo type that women cant drive is highly false cuz once my mom practically saved my life when a drunk driver was driving on the wrong side of the high way. she did some crazy matrix maneuver and it was awersome yet life threatening. one thing i think is true is that women have more road rage. idk my mom goes f**king insane when she drives. and my sister

liveitupx 0

I'm a couple years from a license, so until I read the comments, I thought that the tom tom OP referred to was the woman's kid or something, and his name was Tom.

how the hell did she get a drivers license? I wish people this stupid could take a drivers test to see if they are actually competent drivers.

Well they do, but only once. You take a driving test when you are a teenager and then never take it again, as long as you don't **** up too bad.

FireFlie07 20

The problems not the stupid people taking the test, it's the stupid old men giving the test to cute 16 year old girls who have no common sense. We seriously need robots or something to give DL tests.

palmtrees 1

Right, because of course it's only FEMALE teenagers who don't know how to drive. Not like male teenagers are known for being characteristically reckless or anything.

...and the other person got a fat ticket I hope and w/e damages were done to your car their insurance pays for. What a complete and total retard. I deal with morons behind the wheel DAILY where I live.

elara15 0

Better to use a map and common sense than assume an electronic voice will do all the work for you to not pay attention.

Jennydew 0

Let me guess, she's a blonde. And my comment does not mean that I think all blondes are airheads.

waterynuggets 0

No, but it shows that you are an airhead.

GhettoToaster 0

Ahaha #1 you just made my day :)