By Anonymous - 10/09/2009 16:36 - United States

Today, I was driving in the left lane and was suddenly hit by a woman who was in the right lane. I ran off the road, taking out a fence and totaling my car. When the cops asked the woman what happened she responded, "My tom-tom told me to turn left." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 370
You deserved it 2 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Another way technology is trying to destroy human kind.

Comments

Scrantoncity 0

i predict the next fml is about someone's boyfriend coming in dressed like harry potter and stating that he will stick his basilisk in her chamber of secrets

CraziOne 0

I saw that FML and went to coment on it (becuase its so retarded that she actually lost her virginity to a moron) but it disapeared. What the hell?

FireFlie07 20

Did you see the one with the guy with the strap=on on his head? That was hysterical! LMAO

Scrantoncity 0

I know lol me too. So I decided to be psychic. I saw it on my iPhone app

you would say that, loser. there are loads of stories of people driving off bridges/cliffs etc. because their tom toms told them to. it's the worst invention in the world. what was wrong with the good old a-z?

333reds333 0

"its the worst invention in the world"?????????????????? this lady had no free will and was forced to turn into oncoming traffic because of an arrow on a fist-sized machine? wtf?

sporksrock 0

How dare you insult the almighty power of Tom-Tom. This is payment for what Tom-Tom knew what you would say about it. Tom-Tom is all-knowing. LOL, just kidding. That sucks though, hope you're alright!! FYL for sure!!

were you on a two lane highway? this doesnt really make sense. if youre from montana then you should be driving on the right side of the road. and if you were driving on the left lane of a two way highway then you wouldve just gotten pushed into the oncoming traffic... unless there was no oncoming traffic but then that wouldve given you enough time to avoid anything.... i think im analyzing this too much. it just bugged me.

she couldve been on a two lane one way street, they exist you know... lol

or a four lane highway with a median in between

They don't drive on the right everywhere. Thought this could be English for example. But the post says US. Ah well, it's a mystery...

It makes sense if the other car hit her on the rear right panel of the car, it would have sent her off to the right (like a police PIT manoeuvre).

i_is_a_tr00l 0

I have a Tom-Tom and he's great and always knows where to go. :D Tom-Tom is 283738828393 times the man you'll ever be.

CraziOne 0

Two lane one way streets are all over the place. San diego is full of them. Some are even on curvy mountain roads with fences along the left side.

NEWTROLLINTOWN 0

The woman is lying, Tom tom would never do anything to hurt anyone.

sjt21 0