By youshitme - 25/11/2009 14:45 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was at work, working on a new play. In the final dress rehearsal, I heard some of the crew laughing so I looked down at the very revealing costume to see that my left testicle was hanging out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 355
You deserved it 7 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Going on stage takes courage -- you're showing the audience that you've got ball.

whatthefuckcunt 0

you know what they say, "i used to think you were crazy..."

Comments

Yeah... Try wearing under garments next time. And by the way, what play was that?

It might have been something like Chicago or Fosse where the costumes are very revealing and you really can't wear anything underneath them or it will show through. Break a leg, OP!

It was 'The Bible, The Complete Word of God (Abridged)' During the Adam and Eve scene. (It's a comedy satire on the bible - Australian Premiere, Glen St. Theatre, Belrose, Sydney NSW until Dec 5)

Isn't there another biblical play on at the Sydney Theatre Company soon/now called "The Mysteries: Genesis" or something. Is it just me or are the theatre companies copying each other? And that would have been painfully embarrassing, although, something like that could happen to anyone and I see how it happened to you. (Warm theatre + no elastic = bad move).

There's something on in the venue at STC called Waiting for Guiness, is that what you mean? I can't see what else it could be, there's nothing I know of there with Genesis in the title ... Hmmm.... You're right, warm theatre (as it definately has been, especially in a show with 38 costume changes) + zero elastic = bad idea ...

It's on right now, called "The Mysteries: Genesis". It's the second in the list on the front page of their website.

Ah ... So there is ... Might go and see it, let me know if it's any good if you've seen it

blah123blah 0

It would be funnier if you were a girl.

today is the final day of school for 5 days cuz of thanksgiving. its not a bad thing i just wanted to brag. and i spanked a really hot girls ass today and she let me :)

joemk2012 0

Say nonchallantly that you go balls out in your acting

KoreanGuy 0

hahaha omg that made my day!!!!!!!!

TedFreakingBundy 0

Could've been worse--at least people didn't run away screaming. And for those wondering how he could not notice, hey, it happens! Skimpy outfit, hot stage lights, nerves.... OP: Just grin & bare it!