By Singer_Song - 23/08/2013 05:04 - United States

Today, I was at the library. I had to use the restroom, where I ended up singing in bad, made-up Japanese the whole time. When I went back across the library, my brother informed me that everyone could clearly hear me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 373
You deserved it 43 498

Singer_Song tells us more.

Singer_Song 0

I'm the OP. The reason I say Japanese specifically is because I do know a few words and included them in the song. I do love anime. I'm actually a really good singer, I've bee compared to Evanescance (I'm not trying to show off I have no reason to show off to online strangers). I was singing because I had a tune in my head and was being silly. Also the restroom is in the back of the Library so I didn't think it would go that far. I didn't know because not a single person made a face or anything.

Top comments

Never sing while in the bathroom. It echoes.

Just be thankful it's not on YouTube. I'd have recorded that

Comments

#18 just look at Gandom Style (even though its Korean) it became really popular in the US even though almost everyone only knew very little of what the song said but loved it anyway.

Singer_Song 0

I actually hate Gandom Style. I don't own nor have I ever owned a smartphone. Also, it was just a song I was making up so there weren't any lyrics to learn.

It would have been okay if you knew Japanese.

lol At least they most likely didn't know what you were singing... id just act like I didn't know they heard me

thandidavis 17

*gangnam* but I know what u mean...

I looooove anime too! And i also don't like Gangnam style. How funny!

For the record, Gangnam Style is by Psy, a Korean artist. So there isn't any Japanese IN the song.

You wouldn't believe how often this happens in the college I work at. Usually it is dual-enrollment teens, but one person in particular, a grown adult, Ally, who was tone deaf and didn't realize it. She would say things like, "I've been compared to so and so", but from what I understood, she'd fish for compliments until she'd get one she liked. The acoustics are really good in the bottom floor, so it's not unusual to get the occasional singer or musical instrument playing. It was usually soothing or a nice chance or pace and no one complained. We never cared until Ally started using the bottom floor to "practice". We ended up making it a quiet area since you could hear her from the floor above and several people complained. The funny thing, afterwards, she was still convinced she was an amazing singer even though she knew others did the same thing without issues. She was a lovely girl, and I enjoyed our conversations. I do not..DO NOT miss her singing voice. ;)