By Singer_Song - 23/08/2013 05:04 - United States

Today, I was at the library. I had to use the restroom, where I ended up singing in bad, made-up Japanese the whole time. When I went back across the library, my brother informed me that everyone could clearly hear me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 372
You deserved it 43 498

Singer_Song tells us more.

Singer_Song 0

I'm the OP. The reason I say Japanese specifically is because I do know a few words and included them in the song. I do love anime. I'm actually a really good singer, I've bee compared to Evanescance (I'm not trying to show off I have no reason to show off to online strangers). I was singing because I had a tune in my head and was being silly. Also the restroom is in the back of the Library so I didn't think it would go that far. I didn't know because not a single person made a face or anything.

Top comments

Never sing while in the bathroom. It echoes.

Just be thankful it's not on YouTube. I'd have recorded that

Comments

perdix 29

Library patrons expect to suffer through weird shit. It's the price they pay to borrow books for free instead of buying them at a bookstore.

TheDrifter 23

You buy books at the book store? I thought those couches were there so you could read them there while you drink the skinny soy mocha latte, light froth, that they always offer at one end of the building.

Just what were you thinking? Don't most people just play on their smartphones while taking a dump?

That's exactly what I'm doing right now...

DKjazz 20

Me too! High five! Uh, after we wash our hands...

I sing in the shower, not in the shitter.

If it was made up, why do you say it was Japanese? I might as well say that it was made-up Swahili or Catalan!

Last I checked, Japanese, Catalan and Swahili all have pretty distinct sounds and syllable accentuations.

olpally 32

Silence is golden. What makes you think it's a good idea to sing in a place that's supposed to be quiet? Lol YDI, moron.

I wonder if someone recorded it...I need to find that...

Ydi, still sucks though :/ sorry OP. Lesson of the day, don't sing in public restrooms.

pwnman 33

Well, if you did sing, real Japanese lyrics, you better hope you never sang a song about a *****! similar FML

I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so