By Anonymous - 01/05/2011 05:50 - United States

Today, I wanted to take my girlfriend to a nice dinner before prom. Her parents followed her in, and joined us to "keep an eye on me." They interrupted all our conversations, ate an expensive meal, then got up and walked out when the waitress brought the $95 check, leaving me to pay for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 710
You deserved it 4 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cookies61889 15

it's ok you get them back while you **** their daughter

Only pay for your two meals and tell the restaurant the name and address of the two parents..

Comments

that's so unbelievably rude! And also weird to follow you to the restaurant, I mean what are you gonna do at a restaurant? You'd do worse things at Prom lol I think they just wanted a free meal...

maybe u will get the cash back in a grad gift?

seriously! I cant believe your girlfriend let her parents come, that sucks! I hope the rest of your night went better :)

skyeyez9 24

I would have refused to pay for their meal. The restaurant can't make you pay for other peoples' food just because they said you would.

Break up. Well...I would have... ;))

Should have left when they started eating the food OP

theonlysweetpea 10

She should have talked to her parents

Danieleb56 0

four people under 100 for an "expensive meal "... that doesn't sound all that expensive ... but then again your in highschool sooo.... lol.

KaskStunter 4

Tape the sex you are going to have with their daughter and mail it to them with a letter saying something like "here, no need to follow us, I recorded it for you".

biggest WIN I've ever seen. Thank You. :)

ok that totally sucks but it was probably a test. you obviously passed... or they're just real cheap and looking for a free meal...? ;)