By bip - 15/12/2008 05:36 - France

Today, I wanted to see if the frying pan was hot. I no longer have fingerprints. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 878
You deserved it 57 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now you can commit crimes without worrying about getting caught.

It's a frying pan. What precisely were you expecting?

Comments

abcdefgh_fml 0

true true. but if you were a suspect and you didn't have fingerprints and there were no fingerprints anywhere then that would be a little suspicious.

Just going to throw this one out there, just because you may not have finger prints at the time, your fingers still produces the fine layer of oil that is left on anything it touches. That being said, they could either match this new print with your finger, because it is very unlikely that he/she left their fingers on the frying pan long enough to completely burn the fingers smooth. And even if that is the case, the prints with no grooves would still be there, and could be connected to you. Sorry for bursting some bubbles there, just want to keep a lot of dumb people from burning their fingers and then committing crimes, only to get caught anyways :)

guckylynn 19

However, even acid doesn't get rid of your fingerprints. They're still there

How would they suspect you if there were no finger prints anywhere.

so by that logic, anytime someone wears gloves and they can't find prints, OBVIOUSLY the first suspects are those who have none

The water thing works, but if it's hot enough to burn your fingers, your hand's going to feel the heat way before your fingers actually touch the pan. YDI

lol #9 and #13 i luv the conversation about the crime. lmfao. sooo funny! way to make me laugh about someone elses misfortune. hahahahaha lmao.

babyjohnson3 0

Youre so dumb! Who the hell is actuallly dumb enough to do that?! I'm drunk like hell right now and I would still know not to touch a hot frying pan.

TheRealEllieSan 9

Your comment is too well written for you to be as drunk as you claim.

Now you can do crimes and get away with it. lmao.

NekuSakuraba 0

Someone I know did that and when they had to get some paperwork or something they needed fingerprints. There were no fingerprints, so no important papers. But..OUCH dude/dudette...hope your fingers feel better soon.

blinkingstarlet 15

wow... lmfao #1 lol if the spit sizzles haha