By Anonymous - 20/01/2011 17:18 - Philippines

Today, I wanted to do something special for my upcoming second anniversary with my girlfriend, so I decided to make a short animation of our lives together since we were preschoolers. In the middle of working on the storyboard, she called and broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 732
You deserved it 3 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry to hear that OP. But if she broke up with you like that that then she wasn't a keeper. She doesn't deserve you. What you wanted to make her as a gift was really sweet.

What's with the ñs, perdix? Are you 0.04% Spanish?

Comments

Hmmm... bad things always seem to happen right in the middle of something.

Karnezar 2

I make animations, too. I made one for my girlfriend a while back, you're not alone.

i feel bad for you...but that is just a wierd idea...

RunawayOrange 1

I genuinely read this thinking that OP was also a girl. I wish they'd included their sex.

CeeCee_fml 16

Aw, that's so cute! I'm sorry you two broke up though :^(

That's hilarious! You made a cartoon of your life with a *****!

YDI for trying to do something so gay..Instead of the story board try ******* her,she wants a real man...

Haha ironzombie!!!! No wonder she broke it off!!!

xavier1623 4

Obviously this should be the part where he changes the 2nd half of the story, with him wearing a mask and coming for her. Bitch'll be staying up all night with a bat, hiding in the closet =]

Statistics, girl, I want statistics as proof that you aren't generalising. I, for example, am not a bitch. Oh, and don't forget that there is an other side of the story. Maybe she had very valid reasons to break-up, however, the way she did it is so childish. Although a phone call is still much better than a text message.