By izzy54149 - 26/10/2011 00:02 - United States

Today, I tried to politely explain to my mother that I'm allergic to her laundry soap. She just called me crazy. I have been scratching for three days straight and my skin is almost all red. She refuses to buy anything else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 641
You deserved it 4 048

izzy54149 tells us more.

I really can't buy my own detergent, I can't drive yet. I would walk to the store and buy it there, but all of the roads have no sidewalks and the cars don't stop. I do my own laundry, but have to use the soap, and when it gets on my hands it's like instant rash.

Top comments

onorexveritas 23

buy your own and do your own laundry

Comments

Stop complaining and buy your own or Suck it up.

You my friend, are too stupid to insult.

biggee531 7

Ever heard of doing your own laundry? It's like 5$ for a years supply of detergent.

I agree with buying your own, but I'd love to know where you buy yours at. That is the cheapest stuff I have ever heard of.

I really can't buy my own detergent, I can't drive yet. I would walk to the store and buy it there, but all of the roads have no sidewalks and the cars don't stop. I do my own laundry, but have to use the soap, and when it gets on my hands it's like instant rash.

Get a dr note saying you allergic ! I actually had that happen. Moved in with my sister out of high school. Used her laundry soap for a week and had a bad rash, went to dr. he ask if I changed soap I said no, thinking body wash. Then it dawned on me she used a no name brand soap to wash cloths with. Ya itchy as hell!

rrw070193 2

I would suggest you start doing your own laundry.

Sounds like something my Mom would do. Maybe you should try washing your own clothes with something else.

You seriously can't go buy your own clothes detergent and do your own laundry? YDI

LDloodle 2

Uh, do your own laundry, lazyass, and quit relying on momma to do a chore you're capable of doing yourself.

she does do her own she just has to use the soap since she can't drive yet and their are no sidewalks for her to walk on to get there.

livedandlaughed 10

Looks like its time to do your own laundry now.. growing up sucks.

Here's an idea: buy your own detergent and do your own laundry!