By sillydoggy - 09/09/2013 01:42 - United States

Today, I tried to get my golden retriever to stand in front of our church for a very short time to illustrate the point of a sermon. When I brought my dog up, he mounted the pastor's leg and began humping him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 195
You deserved it 9 681

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

well, your dog illustrated his point to your pastor... But out of curiosity, why did you need to have your dog stand in front of the church to prove the point of a sermon? Image?

It would be even funnier if the sermon was about chastity.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

well, your dog illustrated his point to your pastor... But out of curiosity, why did you need to have your dog stand in front of the church to prove the point of a sermon? Image?

sorry for being off topic, but every time I see your profile picture I cringe a little.

he's a dog, not a church prop! good boy!!

AnOriginalName 19

#11, every time I see your profile pic I get a bit hungrier.

The dog knows a good thing when he humps it.

Yes, as good as religion. Good for the first 5 minutes as you hope for the best...and bad for the hours after as you feel surprising rejection

little_excel 5

I know how that feels, I was humped by my buddy's female dog -.-'

The dog technically DID help. He helped by showing 'the sermon on the mount' ;)

It would be even funnier if the sermon was about chastity.

"...And that's why I implore you to wait until marri- it... Hey! Someone get this damn dog!"

challan 19

I'm sure I'm going to hell, but I truly hope that the sermon was about self control and controlling your primal urges.

Controlling primal urges would be very difficult around you... You are gorgeous!

Your dog has an excellent sense of timing.

Grauncho 27

You illustrated something, that's for sure.

I've heard of the priest and the altar boy. This is a new one, though.