By SaMike - 01/09/2009 01:12 - United States

Today, I took my girlfriend to the movies. She's pretty conservative and I decided after four dates to give her her first ever kiss. As I leaned in she violently sneezed and hit me in the nose with the hand she brought up to cover her face. I broke my nose and got blood down her cleavage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 733
You deserved it 4 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Conservative.... but she has cleavage. For some reason, this annoys me. FYL though. Better luck next time? At least you have a funny story?

Comments

Eresbel 0

There are a lot of liberals who believe in God or Allah or Yashua and not Buddhism or Hinduism. In fact, Hinduism and Buddhism don't automatically indicate liberalism at all.

I think this is the first FML ive seen from South Dakota. (and i live there!!!) haha. but anyways, FYL....hopefully she understands and everything works out between you two!

http://www.fmylife.com/region/South%20Dakota

anon1131 0

just clarifying...Hindu's and Buddhists believe in God as well!!!

Not the same god as Islam/Judaism/Christianity, though, obviously. And I'm pretty sure Hinduism believes in multiple gods, not just one. Not sure about Buddhism.

She's got cleavage and has never kissed a guy before!? Impressive! =P

l33tm0nk3y 0

That kind of thing is more common than you might think. My first girlfriend was 19 when I first kissed her, and I was her first too. On an unrelated note, that has got to be the best/funniest awkward-first-kiss story I've ever heard.

strength413 8

if i've ever been sure of anything in my life it's that this guy takes steroids.

dotsdesu 0

if she's conservative would she even have exposed cleavage for your blood to run down?

you got blood on her cleavage? That's so damn sexy.