By RIP Turd (peacebeuponit) - 17/12/2014 18:47 - Lebanon - Beirut

Today, I took a crap. When I stood up to admire my handiwork and flush, I noticed blood-red everywhere in the toilet. I freaked out like a little girl, thinking I was bleeding out of my ass. Then I noticed the ketchup packets my roommate had slipped under the seat to prank me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 887
You deserved it 6 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what if you really were bleeding though the ass and didn't see it through the ketchup?

Comments

Im sure you left out the part where you played a prank on your roommate. And hey be glad it was just that lol my roommates and i trade blows with things like snakes in your cloths drawers snapping turtle in the shower and fireworks for alarm clocks lol. Be glade you dont live in our house. Now you just need to think of a creative way to get them back. Might i suggest a bucket of worms and some water and dirt above a door so as they open the door it dumps all over them or would that be too much?

brookiesawr 11

Firstly, why would you admire your crap? Secondly, ketchup and blood does not look the same in water. Take it from a girl.

Maybe he just saw red in the bowl and freaked out? Also, I admire mine all the time.

If you want a nicer payback i would suggest taking his drink when he isnt looking and fill the straw with ketchup or anything else really ranch works good too and put in back in his drink. The look on his face will be priceless so make sure to record it so you can watch it over and over for your enjoyment and to remind him what happens when he pranks you lol. If you need more ideas for pranks feel free to ask me lol thats my favorite pastime lol.

"Like a little girl?" It's not long before a girl is no longer fazed by seeing a toilet full of blood.

an3ph 20

This is honestly the best thing I've seen all day!! Hahah