By Anonymous - 21/12/2010 08:03 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend that I was sad I'd forgotten to bake him the cookies that I was planning to send to him for Christmas. His response was "Good, you suck at cooking anyway." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 166
You deserved it 6 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your response should have been, "Well you suck at sex, but that doesn't stop you."

Comments

At least he was honest. This is hardly an fml

he's a loser because she can't cook? you an amazing detective. you should be the host of blues clues (Y)

What loser would tell his girlfriend she sucked at something? oh, right, that one would.

RedPillSucks 31

He's a loser for having no tact, or sense of understanding that there's no point to hurting her feelings.

thisgirl2u 9

Yay for honesty?! Oh, no we don't celebrate this kind of honesty? Okay then. :/

Ninjafriends 1

How many more insults will it take before you break up with your online boyfriend? My guess is that you will allow fifty thousand assaults on your self-esteem before you discover the wonders of self-respect and dump him. You deserve it for dating on World of Warcraft.

ohthebloodygore 16

18, she shouldn't break up with him. OP's boyfriend did come off as rude by the way he said it, but he was being serious. Is he supposed to stay with her and pretend he enjoys her cooking? I told my girlfriend she can't cook, since she can't. I'm not going to pretend and force myself to eat her food. The only difference between my girl and OP is my girlfriend didn't get offended. We also don't know if OP's boyfriend said it in a nice way but OP took it as rude and offensive. People tend to hear different from what is said based on a simple forming of words.

Ninjafriends 1

Thanks for introducing reason and perspective, and ruining my simple desire to rip on OP. Party pooper.

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

op's boyfriend appears to be a jerk because of the way he insulted her cooking so yes gore it is okay to tell someone that their cooking sucks it's just unnecessary to do so in such a rude way

ohthebloodygore 16

35, that's what I said? Thank you for repeating what I stated.

if you spent more time in the kitchen and less time writing stupid FMLs then we wouldn't have this problem would we?

ThA_PaStY_KiD 0

You need......cooking lessons. My mom is a better cook than you. Take a test atleast manage to boil water not burn it.

soldier4life_88 0

if you really can't cook who cares!! at least ur making an effort!!!

Stepherrss 0

After reading so many fml's like this one all i can say is ... WHERE THE **** DO YOU PEOPLE FIND YOUR PARTNERS IN A CAVE? some pretty shitty bf and gf stories on here.

Stepherrss 0

i'm glad my bf isn't a jerk, me and him both have things were awesome at making and then we both have things we suck at making, and if one of us knows how to cook something the other doesnt instead of insulting each other we help eachother, that's what a real relationship is. helping eachother improve, if he is going to insult your cooking, then either tell him to start stepping up and making his own food, or challenge him to bake better cookies, make it fun and stop taking every little insult so seriously, being a whiny bitch wont do anything for you.