By Anonymous - 11/01/2010 17:53 - Canada

Today, I thought I'd wear my snow boots so I wouldn't slip on the ice at work. I crashed my car because I can't feel the pedals with my boots on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 243
You deserved it 32 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Newbie21 1

opps always wear the proper shoes while driving.. hope you learned a valuable lesson

PCH 5

Next time wear your regular shoes and take your snow boots with you to change into before leaving the car!!!

Comments

honestly that doesn't make sense. it's not the boots it's you

Common I wear snowboard boots while I drive and I don't crash

Why couldn't you just change shoes when you got to work?

you crashed because you were driving while impared.

txgirl09 5

haha. Once I was driving through a burger king and my boot's buckle got cozy with the gas pedal and since I had just started being comfortable driving hilarity ensued. Needless to say they got a nice chuckle at me attacking their trash can. Luckily nothing but my fender and pride got hurt. That's when I started making sure my shoes were appropriate to drive in.

farmerboy13 0

Ur dumb, either learn how to walk on ice w/ shoes or learn how to drive w/ boots. Neither is hard.

Ha ACTUALLY I can relate to this person. But instead the toe of my snowboots are too big and get stuck between the brake pedal and the side above the gas, so sometimes I can't get my foot out to brake quick, it's nerve-wracking. And I gotta also say, I'm very tall, I have long legs, it's more of a hassle to change my shoes and get out in snowy Michigan because I just don't have the leg room whatsoever.. Could I wear different shoes? Why yes, but I choose not to because what's the point of having my boots for snow in the first place. So unlike everybody else here, I feel your pain, FYL. Hope I don't get in an accident lol :)

youthink_fml 0

You can't brake quickly but continue because it's inconvenient? Hope you crash into a tree. Idiot.

hyoori 0

boots aren't supposed to be used while driving cars. u should've known that. i feel sorry 4 u, but still.. ydi