By unknown002 - 12/02/2010 01:25 - United States

Today, I stepped on the scale because I'm trying to maintain a good weight. The scale read that I had lost 6 pounds. Feeling really good about myself, I stepped off the scale only to see that the corner of the scale was sitting on the rug, making the scale mess up and tell me the wrong weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 224
You deserved it 18 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Malinkrot 3

at least you are trying to do something, not sitting around saying that it's ok to be overweight because "some people have genetic disorders" and calling skinny girls anorexic bitches

guckylynn 19

wow... and your life is ****** how?

Comments

Throw away your scale. It's not about how much you weigh, it's not about a number. It's about how you feel, how healthy you are, and how active you can be. The weight thing is a brainwashing of the fashion industry. Marilyn Monroe was a size 14 and she was the sex icon for an entire generation. Now we get those clothes made in Indonesia or China where the average woman's size is half less than an American, so Marilyn would wear a size 22 these days. So don't pay attention to the numbers. Just dance at your own pace. That's what life is all about.

xd0rkiee 0

You're an idiot. A size 14 in the mid-1900s is not the same as a size 14 we have now. Thus, she would not be a size 22 if she was still alive today. Also, do you really think a 115-120 lb. woman would be size 22? The proportions do not add up. Get your facts straight.

Actually I thought that considering you're an adult, an attack on someone half your age was a fine way for you to show that maturity in years doesn't always equal maturity in deed. Whilst I object to cyber-bullying I'm fine with having my posts corrected. If snickerdoodles wants to correct my grammar/spelling then she should. It's how smart people get smarterer. Heaven forbid I should start reasoning and typing like you do.

sixstring818 0

wow...booh hoo. boo ******* hoo. your life is so ****** right now. you should go cut yourself, then cut your 15 cats

tootsie ur still mad I call her snickerdoodoo, aren't u? snickerdoodoo. so anyway, how do u know if I am an adult and someone is half of my age? how do u know? do u say i sound like a child or an adult? tootsie, please make up ur mind, would u?

Not an FML. How did this make it on here?

throw the damn scale in the garbage. eat well. stay active. that's it.

It is actually a good thing. The scale would have pushed farther down in the rug so it would say she is heavier, so instead of losing 6 pounds she lost at least 8 pounds.

rock chalk... and you should drink more water cut n out the complex carbs

starberries 0

Cut out simple carbs, not complex ones.

if your a teenager, that makes him a peadophile sweety! hitting on TEENAGE girls