By idiotfriend - 16/06/2009 05:41 - United States

Today, I rented some movies in attempts to cheer up my best friend. Her husband just died a few weeks ago in a helicopter accident. I was in a rush and didn't read the descriptions of the two films, one was about a plane crash where all the passengers died. She cried through the entire movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 729
You deserved it 87 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did you continue to watch the entire thing...?

Comments

Herbal_fml 0

You picked a movie to CHEER UP your friend but you never read the descriptions? How were you to know whether those movies would cheer her up or not? Then you KEPT watching the movie? Wow. You are a bitch.

Why didn't you just turn it off douche.

Yeah right. Your best friend's husband died tragically in a helicopter, and you accidentally brought over a movie about a plane crash, and upon realizing this neither of you turned off the movie. You just watched the whole thing while she cried. Sure, that happened. So sick of fake, bullshit FMLs.

_cherry_blossom_ 0

you must feel even worse with all these harsh comments. but they're right you know

Why did you keep watching the movie? I mean, I know you didn't rent it on purpose, but why keep watching it?

suki987 0

All of you guys saying the OP is a douche, inconsiderate...etc,etc, etc ! STFU !! She had good intentions.. that's what matters ! HOWEVER, I doubt this even happened :S sorry. # 66 took the words right outta my mouth.

Why don't you not watch it as soon as you realize what it's about? Obviously there's a difference between tears of sadness and tears of joy. . . Think......

MetalCraze 11

you made her watch the entire movie wtf is wrong with you?

You watch funny movies when you're down. funny. no tragedies. YDI.