By musicislife1337 - 08/01/2012 07:24 - Canada

Today, I received numerous text messages from my parents asking where I was and how worried they are. I was in my room, they didn't even notice me walk in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 042
You deserved it 3 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

They were worried about your silent, ninja walking. How are they going to enjoy having hot, noisy sex when the kid could suddenly glide in on them unnoticed? They need to put a bell around your neck.

TraceCase_ 19

Should have messed with them and asked for a ride home...then gave them detailed directions to your room.

Comments

Reesha86 0

It's really not that bad. At least they were showing concern. Maybe they were busy when you came in.

kristena103 14

Hey that happened to my sister just tell them u jerks Better notice me next Time I come in or ELSE holding a knife lol but just to scare em or u could do it ????????????????????

So what? Cry me a river. You are complaining that they didn't notice you walk in, yet they are showing you they were worried sick about you. Some people would kill for parents that show they care.

You could have greeted them when you came in

heh, happened to me too. just be happy you are sneaky.

At least your parents care about you and worry about you. look on the bright side.

Hahaha. Don't worry, after about the tenth time it happens you wont be upset. I would know. Haha

Country29 16

Happened to me yesterday's, parents tend to be oblivious at times...

KiddNYC1O 20

Do some ******* cart wheels or something. Let your presence be known.