By bowser_rawr16 - 12/03/2012 20:12 - Canada

Today, I realized how poor I am when I had to use sharpies to color in the worn spots on my dress shoes before leaving for work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 956
You deserved it 2 689

bowser_rawr16 tells us more.

bowser_rawr16 13

OP here. Thanks lol. That's actually exactly what I was doing. I'm only 21, and I work in a very professional office, and I always need to look my best. I can't afford new shoes at the time, so that's why I sharpied them.

Top comments

SugarCrazy 14

I'm not poor and I do that >_>

darien987 1

Comments

Bubblz1233 0

IrIt will go purple. They tell us not to do it to our cadet boots cuz it turns them purple. They then demonstrated because we don't believe them. It actually turns your shoes purple. >.

mabelina 0

Your not poor just uh...substituting well thats not the word im looking for but it will work

To save money, rather than buying shoes I blacken my feet.

LMAO I do the exact same thing! XD Not only on my shoes, though... On my black work pants, too O.o

goddamniluvme 0

That's not poor, jus a Lil ghetto fabulous. I would wait until the soles fell off my work shoes before I'd buy new ones.

OP, your just being super efficient. Saving money (that you might not have to buy new shoes.) Don't be so hard on yourself, all of the comments above have said they've been in the same shoes as you, so your not the only one :)

I get why you're thinking that way, but there's definitely nothing wrong with doing that. I mean if the shoes aren't worn to shit and aren't falling apart then why buy a new pair? Especially if the sharpie trick is working just fine.

When the hell did the OP say he had an iPhone? If you read the comments he posted, you'd know that he doesn't have a smartphone.

iiFrench_Fries 5

you can acess this on computer. not only iPhone x_x

Good point. But she has a computer and can pay for Internet. Priorities are all twisted.

or possibly using someone elses internet? or at the library or work?

marisadc79 0

I'm not poor and I've done that, hey, it works