By Larentiah - 26/02/2012 22:18 - United States

Today, I realized how bad my feelings of inadequacy compared to other women and jealousy are when I started thumbing down songs on Pandora simply because the cover art had a better looking woman than me on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 664
You deserved it 31 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. its okay, just listen to some justin bieber...

Sounds like you should seek some sort of counseling.

Comments

K'so, I got two things to say.. 1) Guys, let's get off of Juicy's nuts for a bit. This FML is about a woman hating herself. Not praising Juicy. Though, I will admit, her oblivion is adorable! 2) Op, you really need to work on that. Don't hate yourself, because you're gonna be stuck with you forever. Be you. Love you. Besides, considering how many fetishes and strange turn-ons that are in this world, I doubt that no one will find you attractive. Trust me, you're sexy to someone.

Hm. It seems that everyone keeps throwing that "Ugly Person Excuse". You know, "Blah, blah, blah. Beauty is on the inside. Blah, people shouldn't judge by looks". Four words. One abbreviation. STFU. Though, personality does mean more than appearances, it doesn't mean shit when your personality is consumed by self-hate. Whether we like it or not, everyone is going to look at others and determine who they are in their minds. Everyone. Me. You. And even the commentors saying "I don't judge by appearances". It's just how the human mind works. And saying "I'm beautiful on the inside" is only an excuse. You need to look at yourself as beautiful on both sides. It does matter what anyone else thinks. Not me. Not the commentors. Not the people walking by you on the street. The only oppinion that should matter is yours. And yours alone. (P.S: I've noticed another "Ugly Person's Excuse". - "All pretty women are photoshopped." )

I know the feeling. Sometimes I think I can't genuinely be happy for someone else. It has to be about me all the time. Gosh this sounds awful.

Wow you need to loo up Jenna marbles on YouTube and watch her video on why girls hate each other and calm down

joylee23 0

Get over yourself if u r that insecure u need serious help that's sad u should love ur self just the way u r god makes no mistakes

So basically u don't listen to female singers anymore?

PeeNaught 3

Girls like OP are annoying. She needs to get over it.

littlexlune 16

You need to remember that not even the girl on the cover looks like the girl on the cover. Photoshop goes a looong ass way.