By blegh - 16/01/2009 04:57 - Switzerland

Today, I reached for my beer and took a huge swallow before I realized that I had picked up my friend's tobacco spit cup. "Vomit" is not a strong enough word to describe what happened next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 841
You deserved it 6 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is the second time in as many days that I've heard a story of someone drinking someone else's spit cup!! At least yours was tobacco...the other person's was green lung chunks and throat slime from having the flu. Would you people PLEASE start LOOKING before you drink???? I'm really going to throw up the next time I have to imagine something like this.

that chewing tobacco is a f***ing disgusting habit?

Comments

OP so you just picked up something that didnt even feel like a beer can/bottle?

Obviously their friend was spitting into a can/bottle....

Projectile stomach emptying spew might come close. Watch the **** what you're drinking.

Disgusting! I hope you're more careful from now on, OP.

Oh man that sucks! I would know, my dad spits into Pepsi bottles, and I've accidentally done the same thing twice... >.< it's not a pleasant experience!

thats too funny, I got the hell knocked out of me for that once, but when myl cousin drank outta mine. the look of pure horror on his face ad he realized wjatw he did proceeding to his next actions? pricelesa

I've chewed for a few years now, but when I first started I accidentally swallowed a HUGE lip of long cut once, ugh. I know ur pain I felt like I was shooting magma outta my mouth.

Always check to see if the tab or label is off, it's dippers way of being courteous.