By Anonymous - 17/08/2009 20:02 - Canada

Today, I ran into a guy that I had gone on a few dates with 3 months ago and slept with him a few times, but then never heard from him again. When he looked at me, I went over and gave him a hug and said "Hey, how are you, Chris?". He hugged me back and said "Hey there cutie, what's your name?". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 951
You deserved it 18 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manoverboard 0

Gah, you are awkward! He obviously doesn't want to hear from you again. Why are you initiating hugs?

Comments

Wait wait what I'm confused What the hell were you expecting? That he was in a coma for some years and that's why he didn't call back? It's more than obvious he just used you....

... it was three months. Not years. =/

Right right, but the point remains... what was she expecting?

starryskyhearts 0

and you hugged him because................ besides the fact you are stupid, of course.

Cupcake10 0

Lol #104. OP you deserve it for being a **** yeah I said it! She knew this guy for months and sleeps with him. You know what? I'm not mad at the guy and don't really blame him for not remembering. If you make yourself too available to people then of course you aren't going to be remembered the way you'd like to. Keep it in your pants until you're married or for those of you who just can't seem to do that nowadays...until you're in a steady relationship.

Hello there, Judgey McJudgerkins. Exactly how high is that horse you're sitting on?

Wow that really sucks. I understand you were trying to be nice in order to avoid the 'awkward moment thing' where you stare at each other for too long of a period until you have to say hi, but pausing for so long already made it painfully obvious that you both would rather not be talking...And I know some girls do this thing where they think that maybe he DOES like you, but 'lost your number' (who loses the number of a girl who you actually want to see (i.e. sleep with) again? - in today's world, I'm almost surprised guys don't tattoo it on, instead of just putting it in their backberry). Either way...going up to hug this guy who clearly is not into you, because he would totally have kept calling you if he was, is just adding insult to injury. I feel bad for you, because I've had friends do the same thing...but let this be a lesson learned: if he has stopped calling you back, there's no way he remembers your name, or wants an awkward 'hey we had apparently bad sex, but here I am, being awkward AGAIN' hug. Go find someone who'll call, or at least remember your name.

Umm.. That person is sick or has some kind of memory disorder ?

Wow... I think all of you are way too preoccupied with the fact that she had sex with this guy. The situation sucks, and it's not like she's the only girl to have ever slept with someone after a few date. Get over it.

icheer 0

that totally sucks but ydi for assuming that he'd remember you after months had gone by and you had only been on a few dates.. granted you two spept together.. guys have selective memory.. and bad selective memory at that.. once a few weeks go by all memories.. if not cherishable.. are null and void..

ha. the irony in the fact that this is from "anonymous" accidentally is enjoyable.